Hellidon Lakes Golf Club:
As you might have guessed by the hotel name, the golf course at Hellidon Lakes is renowned for its water features. This makes the course a challenge for even the most competent golfer, so play it safe or run the risk of the water hazards - the choice is yours!
We have 6187 yards of championship golf over 18 holes (par 72) plus the additional valley 9 hole course to complete the 27 hole experience. We also have two putting greens, a short game area and practice ground to take advantage of before you attempt the course.
Features & facilities
- 72 par, 18 hole championship course of 6187 yards
- Finish with a par 3 over water to a target green
- AdditionalValley 9 hole course to complete your 27 hole experience
- Water hazards and downhills
- A challenge for all levels of golfers
- Two putting greens
- 220 acres of grounds sparkle with the diamonds of 8 stunning lakes
- Short game area
- Truly exclusive blend of 'back to nature' scenery and the highest of year round playing standards
- Practice groundGolf buggies available