Hellidon Lakes Golf Club:
As you might have guessed by the hotel name, the golf course at Hellidon Lakes is renowned for its water features. This makes the course a challenge for even the most competent golfer, so play it safe or run the risk of the water hazards - the choice is yours!
We have 6187 yards of championship golf over 18 holes (par 72) plus the additional valley 9 hole course to complete the 27 hole experience. We also have two putting greens, a short game area and practice ground to take advantage of before you attempt the course.
Features & facilities
- 72 par, 18 hole championship course of 6187 yards
- Finish with a par 3 over water to a target green
- AdditionalValley 9 hole course to complete your 27 hole experience
- Water hazards and downhills
- A challenge for all levels of golfers
- One 9 hole putting green
- 220 acres of grounds sparkle with the diamonds of 8 stunning lakes
- Truly exclusive blend of 'back to nature' scenery and the highest of year round playing standards
- Practice ground, Golf buggies available by prior booking only
COURSE UPDATE DUE TO LOCAL CONDITIONS
All 3 loops of 9 holes are open.
Buggies will be out of action now until 1st April 2015 trolleys and electric trolleys are fine to use but must stick to the designated trolley areas.
For any further information please contact the pro shop on 01327262551.